Hottie On The Look Out: Elliot Knight

12:00 PM



This hottie on the look out is way overdue. Out of all the previous hotties Elliot Knight may very well be the best for me. The things I like about him are his age, he's only three years older than me, his birthday, he's born July 10 while I'm born July 2, so we're both cancers. I also like his smile, hair, skin color, the list goes on with this guy.  Let's not forget his name. My Knight and shining armor came to rescue me. Did I forget to mention he's British, I always wanted to date a British guy.



He recently appeared on How To Get Away With Murder, and I almost had a panic attack. How I discover this cutie is through my mom she was watching him on Sindbad and told me about him, and once I saw him I stalked him. I now follow him on Twitter and Instagram.  I just wish I could meet a guy in college that looks half as good as him. Elliot Knight will be my fantasy guy. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for stopping by The SLS! We love hearing from our readers, and want to know what you think about this post. Don't forget to follow us on Bloglovin, Facebook, and Twitter to keep up with the latest posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Photos and videos used on this blog do not belong to us unless noted otherwise.. Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe