Jessie Ware's "Tough Love" M/V

12:00 PM


   

 When I first discovered Jessie Ware I wanted to blog about her instantly. The only problem, her song "Wildest Moments" was too old to do a blog spotlight on. So I had to wait patiently until  she release newer music to talk about her awesomeness. Although I did feel special when I heard "Wildest Moments" play on Iyanla Fix My Life commercial and on Being Mary Jane. "Tough Love" is a sweet tune. I'm glad that she's sticking with the R&B sound because it really suits her. Jessie Ware will take you back to Sade. In fact I remember reading a comment saying she sounds like Sade 2.0. The beat of the song reminds me of a Prince 80's music production.  The song will be feature on her sophomore album Tough Love. 



Tell me your thoughts of the song in the comment section




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for stopping by The SLS! We love hearing from our readers, and want to know what you think about this post. Don't forget to follow us on Bloglovin, Facebook, and Twitter to keep up with the latest posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Photos and videos used on this blog do not belong to us unless noted otherwise.. Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe