Uni Voxbox Review: Good and the Bad

10:45 PM

I received these products from Influenster for testing purposes.




I've been waiting a long time for my Uni Voxbox to come in the mail, since this one took much longer than the other one I got in the past. So when it finally came I was super excites to see what I had gotten. This voxbox came with a lot things from beauty, food, hygiene, and class stuff! Read below to see what I got!



Rimmel London Matte Finish Foundation 
Before the box came, I knew the makeup items probably wouldn't work out for me. I had to actually pick which foundation color would best match my skin and none of the color options that Rimmel London provided where close to my dark skin tone. I'll give this to someone else who can wear it.

NYC Expert Last Lip Color
I've bought NYC Colors nail polish before, but this is the first time I tried their lipstick. I was kind of excited to try this Forever Fuchsia since it's spring and bright lippies are the way to go, but this color on my skin made me look like a clown. It just wasn't the right shade for me, maybe a deeper pink or another warm color will work better next time.

Playtex Sports Tampons

Tampons are usually my last resort when I'm on my period. I guess it's because I read a horror story in Seventeen Magazine about them, but that's for another post. Besides the initial discomfort, these were easy to use and very easy to conceal in my purse/pocket than a pad was. 

Pilot Acroball Pen

Wearing my Space Cadet press on nails
What college student doesn't need more pens? I like how smooth the pen writes and the design. It has a good grip as well. 

Broadway Nails Impress Press on Nails

I love the Space Cadet design that I got from Broadway Nails Impress Press on Nails. These are a great way to add extra color to your nail and don't take long to apply at all. Even though the design was really great, trying to find a match for my hands was a little hard since I've been letting my nails grow out. But this was a great way to add color to my nails. I did like that I didn't have to cut off any excess nail parts like with other press on nails I've used before.

And that's all for this voxbox. I'm hoping that any future boxes I get the future with makeup will have more options for skin tones. Other than the makeup products, I liked this voxbox and can't wait to see what Influenster does next.

What did you think of the Uni voxbox? Which products would you like to try.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Hi LaTara! Fellow Influenster here :) stopping by from #tribedare! Bummed to hear you didn't get to try the Stay Matte makeup-it works really well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would have loved to try it, but the shade wasn't nearly close to my shade. I guess I'll have better luck next time. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I love Influenster! I just got their MaryKay box and can't wait to try it out. I love those nails! And that pink lipstick is such a bright and brilliant color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually really enjoy Mary Kay products and would have loved to get this voxbox. I really wanted this pink to work, but it was too bright for me. I ended up giving it to my cousin and it looks great on her. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by The SLS! We love hearing from our readers, and want to know what you think about this post. Don't forget to follow us on Bloglovin, Facebook, and Twitter to keep up with the latest posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Photos and videos used on this blog do not belong to us unless noted otherwise.. Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe