Paramore and Katy Perry Music Reviews

10:00 AM


Paramore:



Paramore has easily became one of my favorite bands at the moment. I was obsessed with their song "One of Those Crazy Girls."  Just when I thought they couldn't top it, they release  "Ain't it Fun."  "Ain't It Fun" takes you back to the 80s with an elector pop tune.


It's an easy, breezy, wind blowing through your hair on a summer day kind of song. There is some truth to the song as well. Haley Williams sings in the chorus: Ain't it fun living in the real world. Ain't it good being all alone.

 I think she's being sarcastic because throughout the song she appears to be mocking the real world. It's similar to our perception of becoming an adult. When we're young we are so excited to becoming older, but once we become an adult it's not exciting as it seems.




Katy Perry:



I've never been a huge Katy Perry fan. Some of her music is a thumbs up to me. While the rest is a two thumbs down. Her album Prism didn't stand out to me as well. When Katy Perry perform at the Grammy Award show this year, I was sure she would disappoint me with a boring performance.

However, don't tell anyone, but I actually like her performance. Sure she was a little stiff on some dance moves, but that performance made me like her song "Dark Horse." I like it because it's not the usual pop music that I'm used to hearing from her.The song has a trap-dance beat, which  threw me off.

 The song has recently landed in the number one spot on Billboard Hot 100 charts making it Perry's ninth number one single to land on the charts. She now ties with Rihanna with most number one singles on the Billboard charts.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love Paramore!!! I'm not really a Katy Perry fan, but damn if her tunes aren't catchy as hell. Lol Happy Valentine's Day! :)

    xo Megan, Lush to Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I hope you have a great Valentine's Day as well

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by The SLS! We love hearing from our readers, and want to know what you think about this post. Don't forget to follow us on Bloglovin, Facebook, and Twitter to keep up with the latest posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Photos and videos used on this blog do not belong to us unless noted otherwise.. Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe